Sunday, December 11, 2011

My First Karate Championship



My First Karate Championship

         Me and my friends in Karate Club went to Sukabumi. The Karate championship would be held in Cisaat Sukabumi. Today it’s time for me and my group to have a rival. In the Karate championship, we know two categories, there are kata and kumite. This picture is when Me and my group in kata’s category show us performance on the mattress. It is my first championship, and I feel so nervous, but my friends give me a support, they’re giving me expectancy. And Yeah, I succeeded to get a silver medal. It’s the first time I got my first medal. Thanks for all. Ica 1 and Ica 2, they are my very important partner’s, they’re always be the best friend in every single time. Huhh, It is a excited experience and I feel so interest when I remember it. Now, when I must say goodbye for our experiences in that time because I have to finish my final examination and I have some dreams for my future but I promise I never forget you, she or he, they or we, and our next or past experiences. I will always miss their, their laugh, their joke, their smiles and their sound when they was feel worry about me. They will be the best one I have. I hope there or anywhere I stay, they never forget me like I promise their in this time. They are my twice family.
Azmii   Ica 2   Ica 1


0 comments: