Monday, December 12, 2011

100 TRUTHS ABOUT ME

 100 TRUTHS ABOUT ME

The Basics
Full Name? Azmii Nanda Fadhilah
Nicknames? Azmii
Hometown? Depok
Current Hair Color? Black
Natural Hair Color? Black
Long or Short Hair? I think short
Tall or Short? Yeah, I'm short :P
Piercings? No!
Tattoos? I hate it!
Righty or Lefty? Righty
Elementary School? SDN Mekarjaya 7 and SDN Kalimulya 2
Middle School? SMP Negeri 3 Depok
High School? I don't know (wish SMA S) amin ya Allah
Siblings? I don't have
Wear glasses/contacts? No, but I have different size of eyes #like this o_0 hohoho

Firsts
First Best Friend? I can't remember
First Time You Moved? Hmm.. -_-a
First Celebrity Crush? Lee Dong Hae
First Teacher? Hmm.. My mother? (at home)
First Scary Movie? I can't remember
First Pet? Rabbits

Lasts
Last Thing You Ate? Fried chicken with rice
Last Thing You Drank? Mineral water
Last Person You Texted? That man
Last Person You Called? Olvy
Last Song You Listened To? I don't care by 2NE1
Last Time You Cried? Last night
Last Book You Read? No excuse
Last Time You Painted Your Nails? Perhaps two years ago?? -_-a

Nexts
Next Trip You'll Go On? Boker (Botani Square)--> with Olvy
Next Thing You're Going To Eat? Fusili #nyamnyam
Next Book You'll Read? My own book maybe?? ahaha
Next Thing You'll Do After This? Copy this survey and make note on facebook

Favorites
Color? Black, brown, blue and white
TV Show? Korean drama
Candy? I'll avoid it
Drink? Orange juice and mineral water
Animal? Nothing
Restaurant? PH
Clothing Store? Rabbani
Day of the Week? Wednesday!! \(^o^)/
Season? Winter
Weather? Rain # I can remember someone I hate
Holiday? At home

Have You Ever...
Been in the Hospital? Yes, of course
Had Surgery? No! #jangan ampe
Failed a Grade? Never
Been Drunk? Never!
Been Arrested? Never!
Been Camping? Have never, but maybe someday
Stayed Awake Longer That 24 Hours? Not yet, my mother would get angry huaahaha
Studied Abroad?  Maybe someday # Aaamiiin
Been in a Car Accident? Ever, several times
Caused a Car Accident? I don't understand what you mean
Broken A Cell Phone? Often. Heuh. Zet.
Prank Called A Teacher? Let it remain be my secret # huaahaha
Taken Gymnastics? Hohoho of course
Gone Skinny Dipping? Wait! Let me ask my mother. Ohh, She said NO!!
Kissed a Total Stranger? Ueeekkhh :P
Gone Bungee Jumping? I think, I don't have enough strength to do that
Ridden a Roller Coaster? Yup, I feel so excited ^^
Gotten Kicked Out of a Movie Theater? What!? What the hell I'm doing?? .-.
Held a Conversation With a Homeless Person? Have never, I'll try
Had Someone Close to You Die? My grandfather, I miss him T_T
Made a Wish at 11:11? I wish every time
Played DDR? Yes, with my friends

This Year Have You...
Gotten a New Job? Gotten a new best friends I think hehehe
Gotten a New Pet? I learned my lesson (about it)
Bought a Car? I just a student at junior high school you know??
Bought New Clothes? Time of the feast of Eid al-Fitr
Changed Your Appearance? This is my appearance and I'm not going to change
Made New Friends? Of course
Stolen Anything? Never and should never

This or That
Call or Text? Call
Hot or Cold? Cold
Writing or Typing? I choose both # hahai
Books or Movies? I like both and you can't force me to choose one :P
Rap or Country? Rap
Guitar Hero or Rock Band? Guitar Hero
Weekdays or Weekends? Weekdays, because I was busy on the weekends
Jeans or Sweats? Jeans
Waffles or Pancakes? I like both, but I choose Waffles # hmm..
Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate b^,^d
Cats or Dogs? Not both # I'm sorry

Do You...
Use Chapstick? Hah??
Recycle? Recycle plastic waste? Yes, I've
Have a Lucky Number? I like the number nine and multiples thereof
Write Songs/Poems? Write poems is my hobby but I have been stopped
Have a Journal/Diary? I have both
Have a Sketchbook? No, I haven't
Believe in Love at First Sight? Love is difficult to know and I have been stopped think about that
Go to Church? Never! # Al-Kautsar
Have a Job? Of course
Have a Curfew? Karate exercises included or not??
Still Watch Disney Movies? Why not?!
Wear Makeup? Only on the wedding party
Plan an Instrument? Not yet

Ten Years From Now
How Old Will You Be? I can't understand !!
Will You Still be in College? No, I think...
Where Will You Live? I wish in the other country <(-_-)>

@sayA_zmii

0 comments: